Vacant Property Security Services
It’s easy to relax knowing your vacant property is secure and safe with Orbis Protect. Throughout the vacant property lifecycle, your circumstances will differ from others, which is why our complete solutions offer an individual service to meet your needs. Along with a tailored security service, we will suggest a mix of; security screens, doors, alarms, CCTV towers, fencing and bollards, key holding and access management. Once our experts inspect and assess your vacant property to find your unique requirements, a proactive and flexible solution will be discussed. This gives room for any changes as risks fluctuate.Find out more
Vacant Property Services
Reducing your void property turnaround times is a priority for housing providers, that we also take seriously. It’s why we provide both conventional and specialist vacant property cleaning and clearance services and respond to more than 100,000 vacant properties every year. Our teams of multi-skilled industrial cleaners do more than cleaning and clearing your property. They also fit fencing, maintain communal areas of properties, offer commercial pest control, remove unsightly graffiti with environmentally-friendly products, and coat the surfaces cleaned with an anti-graffiti sealing product. SEPA has accredited Orbis to transport and dispose of waste in the UK safely. This can include waste such as gas bottles, tyres, white goods and hazardous waste (internally and externally) and general rubbish. We ensure each transport and disposal is compliant with regulations, like the WEEE – Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment.Find out more
Vacant Property Maintenance Services
Part of our property inspection service includes a comprehensive maintenance programme. This ensures your vacant properties are safe, compliant and looked after at a good standard. Should your property require any small repairs, our trained teams will fix them immediately to preserve the standard and immediate security of your empty premises. Any bigger repair projects will be discussed with you, the property owner before being carried out. This is done to maintain the value and re-let potential of your property. In addition to this, our comprehensive maintenance programme will make sure the landlord’s statutory obligations are met.Find out more
Vacant Property & Lone Worker Monitoring Services
We make sure your property is monitored around-the-clock. So, no matter what time it is, you can have the peace of mind that your property safe and secure. Our in-house Alarm Receiving Centre monitors your properties, lone workers and all Orbis services, providing you with a complete picture of any risks. Our BS5979 Category II accredited centre complies fully with many strict British Standards, so you can trust us to monitor your property or lone workers to a high standard. The entry and exit of authorised contractors and employees are managed by our trained specialist Orbis operators. They follow strict protocols, passwords and codes that you have authorised to ensure a completely secure property. With our 24/7 monitored alarms, CCTV Towers, manned guards, and property inspections you can rest-assured your vacant property is always secure. On top of this, we also keep an eye out for any additional security risks such as fires, flooding and legionella.Find out more
Vacant Property Risk Management Services
Our comprehensive range of products and services are set-out to monitor and maintain your empty properties. We are the vacant property management experts, so you can relax knowing that your property will always be secure, well-managed and compliant. This also ensures your property will have a faster re-let turnaround time. Our real-time online customer portal, Aura, supports all of our services. It unlocks the ability to check information and updates on your properties, whenever and wherever you may be. It also includes a clear audit trail for insurance and legal purposes.Find out more
What our clients think of us
- "Orbis do exactly what you ask them to do, on time and at a good price. Orbis are a preferred supplier for vacant units."
- "Orbis offers good value for money. Our company is involved in facilities management and Orbis are flexible in taking some of our more awkward jobs. Orbis are very competent and offer a reliable service."
- "Orbis work in partnership with us, we can go to them if we have an issue and they always come with a solution. We receive excellent service and find Orbis very helpful."
- "Orbis are always very helpful, they pull out all the stops to give us what we need. We have dealt with them for years and had no problems at all with them."
- "Orbis' quality offering, expertise in void property management and excellent local knowledge made Orbis the right choice for Fife Council's clean and clear contract. Orbis is contributing to improved outcomes for our empty homes management process and we're delighted to be receiving information in real-time through Aura about work being done."
- "Orbis offers excellent service costs. The service is very dependable and the attitude of the Orbis staff is very good. Orbis will respond quickly to any situation. Overall, I know that Orbis are very reliable."
- "Orbis provides a good quality service. If we have a problem with the maintenance of a property then Orbis will always respond quickly and correctly."
- "Orbis performed very well on this contract throughout its term. Rubbish removal was responded to in a timely manner and cleaning was to required standards and our response targets were met. Any day to day issues were readily and promptly rectified. I would fully recommend the range of services that Orbis offer to other businesses."
- "Orbis are flexible and they are very easy to contact. Orbis are good communicators and provide me with regular feedback. If I ask Orbis an out of the ordinary question they provide quick responses and follow up on my query."
- "We are all very impressed with the speed of Orbis' service, they listen to what we want and present and discuss the best options for us, as well as providing quotes the same day."
Do you have Lone Workers in your company?
Find out about our innovative solutions to protect your people
Get in touch today
Since 1981 Orbis has continued to innovate, invest and lead. With a clear commitment to our customers to deliver exceptional quality and value, Orbis is a market leader providing property, site and people protection in a range of sectors with a diversified client base, and we have the credentials to back our excellent service. If you have any questions, send us a message for a quick response.
void properties secured each year
lone workers protected all year round
cleans and clearances undertaken annually
properties inspected each year
Recieve updates from Orbis
Want to recieve email updates from Orbis to keep you in the loop? Sign up to our newsletter today.