How It Works
Video Verification or Video Alarm Verification (VAV) is a combination of video footage and alarm signals. So how does this work? situated in protected premises such as a building site, a camera with video verification software installed will display footage in either video format or as an image. The video verification system will use AI technology to detect whether there is an intruder on the site, this will be determined by the size and shape of the object to assess whether it is an intruder or not. An alarm event is then triggered by the system and sends a signal to the control centre with the associated video/image assets for our team to assess.
Video Verification helps immensely when it comes to management and efficiency in protecting your site and property, with there being many benefits in video verification versus regular CCTV –
- Reduced False Triggers: False alarm triggers can be costly for businesses but with video verification, the associated footage can confirm with it was a false alarm which will help cut cost.
2. Faster Response Time: When it comes to protecting a site you need to deal with intrusion as quickly and efficiently as possible – with video verification you can get immediate responses.
3. Protect Your Back: Due to video verification having video footage attached to the alarm trigger you can then use this as evidence for insurance or any legal cases.
4. Reduce The Costs: With Video Verifcation you are able to monitor it 24/7, this means you can cut costs on sending staff to check the alarms triggered.
5. Management: With Video Verification it comes with an easier management portal where you can look back at stored footage for up to 12 months.
AI Meets Video Verification
Of course Video verification is a game-changer when it comes to surveillance and protecting your site, but it doesn’t stop there. Utilising AI determines whether or not the object being displayed is a threat and by doing so triggers the Video Verification software. This causes for an even lower percentage of false triggers.
AI + Video Verification Solution: Click Here
Where It Can Be Used
There are many situations where Video Verification would be very useful, and there are more and more companies in different sectors looking for this solution due to it being highly cost-effective. We’ve listed a few scenarios where Video Verification is currently being used effectively to both deter and report crimes. If you would like to discuss this option with us, or request a free site survey, then please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
. Covert Surveillance
. Agricultural / rural / Farming
. Environmental Monitoring
About Bretton Hall The beautiful Georgian-style Bretton Hall in West Yorkshire was redeveloped into a five-star luxury hotel by Leeds-based property development company, Rushbond. The oldest part of the grade II listed building, the south range, dates from around 1720...
Summary Omexom approached us to provide a solution for the real-time monitoring of their new project which involved the replacement of a highly complex transformer We worked with the client to provide a complete security system with time-lapse capabilities and...
According to the Crime Survey of England & Wales in 2020, around 39% of people have personally experienced anti-social behaviour, with Police forces in England and Wales recording over 1.4 million incidents between April 2018 and March 2019. These disturbing...