Wireless CCTV Solutions
Rapid Deployment CCTV Towers
- Deployed rapidly nationwide
- Wide range to protect vulnerable sites
- Combines cutting-edge technology and service
- Gives you peace of mind that your assets are being well taken care of
Our solutions are also extremely cost-effective, compared to more traditional forms of security.
Ultra Hybrid Product Specification
- Wireless design
- Height: 8 meters
- Modular build design
- Multiple anti-tamper mechanisms/sensors
- Wind tested to withstand a Cat 2 hurricane (96-110mph)
- Can be anchored down (optional)
- Last over 12 days without any solar charge
- 360° pan HD cameras
- 30x zoom
- Wireless infrared P.I.R sensors
- 30 days HD recording
- Intruder audio announcements
- Over 100 hours battery back-up
- Bright LED whitelight spotlights
- Satellite and 3G/4G
- Monitored by Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
- Ultra low-light night vision technology
- Zero noise pollution
- Tower health checks (every 5 minutes)
Key Product Features
Standing 8 meters tall, our towers imposing physical presense will make intruders think twice about trespassing on your site.
Our speakers are mounted directly to our 360° pan cameras, so when an alert is triggered on your site, our cameras will automatically turn to face the intruder delivering high volume sirens and warnings.
Easy Site Access
Thanks to our innovative modular design, our tower can be built anywhere on your site, regardless of how remote. Infact we don’t need welfare, comms or power like physical guarding often require.
Our security systems can be fitted with a time lapse feature, free of charge, to monitor your site as it evolves over time.
Our health & safety programmable broadcasts are also often used by our customers to support their policies and safety processes.
Our temporary CCTV solutions can be used to monitor hundreds of different scenarios. We have the ability to modify and add features to our units depending on the monitoring requirements of our clients.
Example applications used for our tower include:
Construction & Demolition Sites
- Perimeter protection
- Protection against theft of assets
- Health & Safety Compliance
- Traffic Management Monitoring
- Guard enhancement
Commercial & Residential Properties
- Deterring and detecting anti-social behaviour
- Fly-Tipping monitoring and prevention
- Our leading temporary CCTV solution utilises leading 360° HD cameras which have one of the greatest range of sight available.
- Our cameras can also see in zero light conditions, can be fitted with thermal camera and has a 1km peripheral detection range.
- Cameras are triggered by multiple strategically placed wireless P.I.R sensors, creating seamless protection of your site.
Check out our example video of the quality footage obtained to the left
Keep Track Of Your Sites
How do you know that your security system is working?
How do you know your security guard is not sleeping on the job?
Unlike other online systems that require an internet connection or complex VPN connections, our CCTV Towers are easy to setup and we can have you online the same day, 24/7 all-year-round.
Based on the Wirral in the North West, our highly accredited Alarm Receiving Centre is manned day and night by a dedicated team who are trained to monitor and respond to potentially critical situations.
Accredited to BS5979 Cat II and BS8484, provides our teams with direct access to police control rooms. This makes it possible for us to provide quicker response times, backed up by high definition, time & date stamped footage, greatly improving the chance of prosecution.
Designed For All Sites
Our leading temporary CCTV solution utilises leading 360° HD cameras which have one of the greatest range of sight available.
Our cameras can also see in zero light conditions, can be fitted with thermal camera and has a 1km peripheral detection range.
Cameras are triggered by multiple strategically placed wireless P.I.R sensors, creating seamless protection of your site.
“In addition to the latest technology they provide, we are always delighted by their responsiveness and the second nature of their safety culture. I will continue to use Orbis for any upcoming projects.”
Get A Quote
Send us a message, get a competitive quote in quick time or just ask the team a question. We always aim to respond to requests within 24 hours.