Construction Site Biometric
- Full time and attendance reporting, with a complete contractor database, hours and data for payroll and ability to see who’s on site at any one time
- Quick enrolment based on qualiﬁcations and CSCS card validity
- Anti ‘pass-back’, meaning a contractor cannot help someone get onto your construction site by using their ﬁngerprint or card a second time
- Muster report is immediately available to enable construction site managers or emergency services to quickly account for all operatives
- Fingerprint of the ﬁrst person entering site and last person leaving site can automatically disarm or arm your intruder alarm system
- The software can link to your CCTV system to provide video evidence of an access control event
- Anti-slip ﬂooring, internal PIR operated lights and fully lockable solid steel roller doors for out-of-hours security for your building site
- Optional intercom system to the main site oﬃce for granting visitor access
How does biometric access
Suprema’s W2 biometric ﬁngerprint/proximity card readers integrate with their powerful access control software so that when site contractors or your oﬃce team present their ﬁnger or card to the reader, it searches the database and, if ﬁnding an exact match, grants access. It goes without saying, that if there’s no match (i.e. they’re not on the database), there’s no access.
How compact is this
Our ﬁngerprint/card turnstile pod has the smallest footprint of any standalone pod in the UK, only needing 2.5 sqm of your construction site and practically ﬁt onto any site with ease. When incorporated into the hoarding site entrance, the turnstile pod’s automatic roller-shutters at the front and back not only present a great physical deterrent but help lock down your construction site when it is closed over night and at weekends.
Can I get time & attendance
The Suprema BioStar software provided is straightforward to add new contractors or site team to, and with a capacity for up to 10,000 contacts it’s powerful enough for even the largest construction project.
At the heart of this is the ability to permit access to authorised people, refusing those who don’t match, but also recording when contractors entered and left site, in a ‘time and attendance’ (T&A) report that saves payroll time with accurate reports, but more importantly, preventing costly over-payments or timesheet ‘mistakes’.
Does it integreate with ﬁre systems?
Yes, very easily, with an integration panel your ﬁre alarm installer can provide. When integrated, in the event of a ﬁre alarm and a site evacuation, the turnstile will go into free spin, enabling emergency services in and contractors out
In addition, since the Suprema software logs everyone on site, should a site evacuation be required, it automatically produces a report of their names for emergency services to account for their safety outside the site. This essential H&S ‘muster’ reporting, enables you to meet HSE rules and can help you save lives!
Can I rent or
Whichever you prefer. We always have turnstiles in stock, so can deliver at short notice, either our ‘pre-loved’ units for weekly rental or new units, fresh out of our fabrication workshop, to help showcase your site. New units can even be ﬁnished in your corporate colours and branded with logos for a great ﬁrst impression to project clients, management or contractors
- Motion Control
- Operating Temperature
- Tripod Locking
- LED Indication
- Turnstile Finish
- Reader Technology
- w/ hydraulic shock absorber
- -20deg C to +70 deg C
- 230v AC / 30w Consumption
- 1580 x 1620 x 2650mm (W x D x H)
- 24v Solenoids
- Bi Colour Directional LED
- Black Powder Coated
- Biometric Fingerprint / Proximity Card
“We had never worked with a system like this – we were able to go in and check the status of all jobs that had been put through. This gave us the advantage of managing the turnaround of our void properties quickly.”
Get A Quote
Send us a message, get a competitive quote in quick time or just ask the team a question. We always aim to respond to requests within 24 hours.